Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pin It

Widgets

HOTSPOTS: Boba Guys Bubble Tea

Bubble Tea has been my weakness for as long as I can remember.  I recently gave up my fav drink due to studies showing that samples of bubble tea contained chemicals like styrene, acetophenone, and brominated substances; these chemicals are all cancer causing and certainly not something you want in your body (or in my case, any more than I had already ingested).

Anyhoo, my love is back, and it's all due to the Boba Guys.  They have created 100% natural bubble teas (Straus Family Creamery half and half, honey pearls, etc, etc) that are not only not bad for you, but actually taste amazing.  I came across a Chow article this morning about them, and literally booked it to San Francisco from San Mateo to taste their creation.  I highly recommend making a trip; my cousin (the cutie in my picture: ) and I tried their jasmine milk tea with almond jelly and tapioca pearls, and literally were so taken aback that we actually stopped talking...that never happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment