Friday, March 12, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

FITNESS: Super Gym Deal: 24 Hour Fitness Memberships at Costco?!

I have been a member of a great, but seriously overpriced LA gym until a recent shift required me to change gyms.  I came across an amazing deal at Costco: $299 for a two year, all-club (except the Super Sport and Ultra-Sport) 24 Hour Fitness membership.  This works out to $12.50 a month - I was paying almost seven times that at my old gym.  I got my membership today, and it was a total breeze.  I went in to a local 24 Hour Fitness, showed the membership representative my id, and was on my way. Whether or not you go for the prepaid Costco card,  I highly recommend visiting the Sherman Oaks Galleria location and signing up with Brady, he's super nice, funny, and doesn't try to upsell you on anything...oh, and supposedly Britney Spears stalks him...

6 comments:

  1. i have a 24membership and <3 it yu can go anytime of the day so perfectt for night owls and they have some good classes as well im off to one right now actually!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did TazLA just call the membership representative a puppy(cutu)??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No - I did not call him a kuta - LOL! I called him a cute-tu - but shortened it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the compliments! Great site by the way. Stop by and say hi next time you're in.

    ReplyDelete