Friday, March 5, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

FITNESS: Griffith Park Night Hikes

I can't be the only one who feels like passing out while hiking in full sun...right? Well, it turns out there is a great alternative for the sun-phobic amongst us (or more realistically, those who don't have time during the day): night hikes! 

The Sierra Club hosts night hikes a few days a week at Griffith Park in Los Angeles.  Here is what I know for sure:
  • Who: The Sierra Club, 213-387-4287
  • Where: Meet at the Griffith Park Merry-Go-Round, 4730 Crystal Springs Dr Los Angeles, CA 90027
  • When: 6:45 p.m. (don't be late), Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
  • What: Night Hike, silly
I will definitely upload pix when I finally make it to the hike; thus far I have been curtailed by high winds, strep throat, a fender bender, and a number of other random, but minor tragedies.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment